About me

måndag 17 januari 2022

Wardrobe post 2022

   




Hello & welcome to my lolita wardrobe!

Second year I'm doing this and my wardobe is quite massive right now. I love it!
Leaning more towards hime and sweet. 


 

Cherry Blossom on Apple iOS 14.2  Click on the images for a larger view 
Cherry Blossom on Apple iOS 14.2  I work from home and during 2021 I could wear my closet on a daily basis like 2020
Cherry Blossom on Apple iOS 14.2 I know this is quite the amount of clothes but bare in mind I've been buying lolita & j-fashion over the course of several years. And this is 90% of my closet. I'll admit that my closet is huge though. 
Cherry Blossom on Apple iOS 14.2 Not pictured are all the headbows, jewerly and socks. And also waist-ties. So many waist-ties. Going to do another post with that.
Cherry Blossom on Apple iOS 14.2 The year besides the brand name is the year the dress came out, not when I bought it.   
Cherry Blossom on Apple iOS 14.2 New this year is that I'm going to add my wardrobe goals at the last section.      
 Cherry Blossom on Apple iOS 14.2  This year I bought a dress form:



Now let's look at dresses 

Dresses

First out are black ones



Angelic Pretty, Cherry berry bunny, 2009
I LOVE THIS PRINT. 
The black and red is perfect and the bunnies are so cute. So happy with it! 
Managed to get the skirt in blue this year
Would the "heart jsk" in pink come up on sale, I would buy it again. 





Angelic Pretty Cinema Doll, 2020 
Angelic Pretty re-released  this gem in 2020 and I managed to get one. 

Angelic Pretty Wonder Party, 2012



Alice and the Pirates, 
Carousel Appliqué JSK II, 2010
I had this black dress, petticoat and all to go see Baby Metal last year. I really wanted to have a Gothic lolita coord to that concert and so I picked this dress. HEAVY velvet is not recommended while people are moshing but people were so considerate. 10/10. 

Metamorphose Perfume Bottle Ribbon jsk, 2010 
Managed to get this last year after 4 sales fell through. Underrated hime print. 







Angelic Pretty, Magical Etoile (Can't find this exact cut on lolibrary?) , 2014?
This was the print that got me into Sweet Lolita. I saw an ad for AP and fell in love. I love amusement parks so this was given. 
Last year I sold my skirt and got the navy jsk instead




Angelic Pretty Candy Sprinkle Salopette, Lucky pack, 2013
I'm not that fond of salopettes as I'm on the taller side, but I just couldn't pass on this print. Really comfy. 

Innocent world, Side drape jsk, 2012
Found this gem for under 200 sek(!) It's my go to dress for concerts as it is in light material. The front is detachable and you can un-button the drapes at the sides, making this a very versatile garment. 





Angelic Pretty Dreamy Dollhouse, 2009
I thought for a long time that One-pieces wasn't my thing. I was wrong.
Still have glitter in the print! 

Unknown dress
My Halloween dress, paired with a witch-hat.



Chocolate




Angelic Pretty Chocolate Rosette special set, 2018,

Angelic Pretty Royal chocolate round jsk, 2012
Up for trade for the size L (I have size M)




Emily temple cute Chocolate Bar Camisole JSK, 2014
This was my first purchase directly from a brand store. Spent almost my whole salary from my summer job on this dress and thus began the chocolate obsession.

Angelic Pretty Melty whip chocolate skirt, 2016
Traded a Salopette for this and I use it a lot at work!







Angelic Pretty Melty Royal Chocolate, 2013,
Got this altered to fit me better! 10/10

Angelic Pretty Melty Chocolate High Waist, 2009




Angelic Pretty Chess Chocolate skirt , 2011 
Horses and chocolate! Need I say more? 




Brown





Innocent World, Emblem Collar jsk, 2007
This is by far the oldest dress I own and the most worn. It's quite simple and could pass as vintage fashion of some sort, which makes it good for more normal settings and work. I've had it altered with the help of a tailor to fit my measurements. Bought it around 2015 at my first swap meet.  




Innocent World, Lotta jsk, 2009 original release 
A dream dress of mine since I first saw lolita fashion online. Love love love it.






Angelic Pretty Country of sweets, 2011


Blue







Angelic Pretty, Dreamy Girl High Waist JSK, 2014
Oh boy this dress have been through a lot. Managed to spill tomato soup all over this dress at a job interview.
As you can see I managed to save it. It's also my go-to party dress

Baby the stars shine bright, Queen of Snow ~Fragment of "Eternity" I Hid in Snow Globe~ jsk I, 2014

"They ran about with the mirror; and at last there was not a land or a person who was not represented distorted in the mirror.So then they thought they would fly up to the sky, and have a joke there. The higher they flew with the mirror, the more terribly it grinned: they could hardly hold it fast. Higher and higher still they flew, nearer and nearer to the stars, when suddenly the mirror shook so terribly with grinning, that it flew out of their hands and fell to the earth, where it was dashed in a hundred million and more pieces."

Hans Christian Andersen, The Snow Queen



I just call it my Frozen dress. My only dress by Baby the stars shine bright and I love it. Bought it damaged and restored it. I'm really fond of the cut and find it really flattering. Will look for the same silouette if I were to buy something more from them. 




Angelic Pretty, Fairy Snow Decoration, 2019

This print was really slept on when it came out. The details are immaculate and deserve more hype. I really wish to make an OTT coord with this for a tea party. 







Angelic Pretty, Memorial cake , 2009




Purple





Angelic Pretty Tiara Rose Chest Ribbon, 2009
Top-tier princess dress right here. Bought this damaged for a low price. Washed it and it's like new again. The headbow matching this dress is one of my most worn headdresses. 





Pink




Angelic Pretty Royal Poodle Applique, 2008
A dream dress! Was looking for this dress for so long and it's my most recent purchase. I wish Angelic Pretty still did dresses like this.







Angelic Pretty, Sugary Carnival, 2009 first realese & MTO 2021
I c o n i c Angelic pretty pt 2
Bought this jsk right under the hype. Looked for it so so long.  The age of this dress is showing thus the print have faded a bit. I don't mind it as I still think it's beautiful. 
For the MTO I went for the blue jsk as I think this still have a lot of wear left. 




Bodyline Love Jewelry JSK (L345), 2011
Bodyline, Egeri Mini rose Tiered chiffon jsk, L195, 2010
Both are perf for hime gyaru! 






Angelic Pretty, A La Carte Tea Time Premium Set 2012
Bought this damaged and washed out the stains and repaired the straps 

Angelic Pretty, Little bunny strawberry, 2021
Big summer vibes on this apron styled skirt 



Milk egg shell lolita, Sugar overflow jsk & OP. 2020
Looks like old Angelic Pretty. Sorry for bad light on them, I blame my weather :c 
Super comfy and have the OTT sweet poof. I'm not really feeling the OP so I might sell this one. 






Angelic Pretty, Side frill fairy, 2009
I traded this and the former owner never washed it ;_; And upon washing I knew why. The former owner(s) had hand-glued sequins on the dress. Over a hundred (!). It was quite cute but the glue was not waterproof and I still find sequins in my apartment.. It was such a hassle to remove them. 
After a few washes it came out fairy new and now I can machine wash without any trouble. Such a perfect hime-piece. 
But please just wash your clothes..

Baby the stars shine bright, cutsew dress
Will update with more info later on. A comfy dress . 





CC cat - sweet bean OP
Bought the OP instead of the JSK so I wish to trade this one

Bodyline, Honey Margeret Honey Margaret JSK (L365)
Underrated dress from Bodyline. The dress comes with a tiny soft pattern of hearts. The only downside is that it doesn't have any lining, which makes it quite transparent. 





Merry Making Party Collar JSK, 2010
100% party dress. Bought this from a person who quit lolita fashion. It's unshirred and I have had it altered at a tailor to extend the part around my ribs a few centimeters. Now it fits like a dream.
Note to self, old AP with no shirring is always 2 cm to tight to be comfy. And I do like to breathe. 
After having this for a while I figured the blue one would suit me better - so I wish to trade this.

Little Bear's Cafe OP, 2010
Love it, wear it a lot :D 







Angelic Pretty, Classical drape, 2008
This it it. The perfect tea party brag. 
An exclusive store-only piece. 

Angelic Pretty, Pastel Fairy, 2008
Bought this for cheap as gamble due to it being in bad condition. Restored it and it's very cute for casual wear. 




Angelic Pretty, Powder rose chest ribbon jsk , 2010
It took so long to hunt down this dress in this specific cut. Here it is with a lace blouse from Angelic Pretty and my bows in the back 



 

Metamorphose Antique rose special set (without the special things lol), 2020
A cute dress featuring birds and roses





Angelic Pretty, Rose Princess doll, 2007

Got this altered at my seamstress. Now it fits perfectly. 

Angelic Pretty, Pure heart lucky pack, 2020

Super cute LP dress :D 



White and beige




Angelic Pretty Toy drops, 2012
Bought this of  a blogger that I used to follow. She quit the fashion, sadly, and now I have the dress. 






Angelic Pretty, Cameo Window, 2014
Currently washing this dress lol

Baby the stars shine bright, Alice in fun fair, 2008
They say fourth time is the charm, right? 
I literally bought this dress 4 times before I finally managed to get it. (Postal office screw up, shopping service being to slow, and seller stopped to reply ugh) 
This is one of the first lolita dresses I saw in a magazine and I fell in love with the style. I love going to amusement parks so it just fits me so well. 









 Maple Sugar Rabbit Original Glass Sugar Paper Puff Sleeve Princess, 2021

Bodyline Perlich jsk, 2011






Angelic Pretty, wrapping cherry(?), 2016
Bought this secondhand and this might be a sample/QC dress/oddment item jsk. It have the right lace and everything. But I don't know any known replica of this dress :/  
In the washer, will update image

Angelic Pretty, Dress up, 2008
Old Angelic Pretty solid OP. It's in velveteen with a detachable apron. Reminds me of a fluffy cake. 






Angelic Pretty Marchen Ribbon OP, 2011.
I think this is such a cute name. Marsherande rosetter. 

Angelic Pretty, Little Lady or Lacy lady, 2012
I wanted this for my prom or graduation dress back when I was in high-school. Let's just say it was over my budget haha. I got a smiliar dress but I wanted this one at the back of my head. Found a girl in the UK who sold it to me a few years later <3. She replaced the buttons from the original white to black ones and I just think it looks better this way. First button says "cabbages and roses" which is a vintage brand. I just thought it was a silly detail!  
And looking upon the tag it says "sample", so the ribbon is different from the official realese. Feels good to own one-of-a-kind-item! 






Little Fox and Folding Fan, Tailor Bunny, 2019(?) 
I LOVE foxes. So this print was a given. I have matching kimono like sleeves for this dress. I'm still unsure if Wa-Lolita is for me. 
Fabric is nicely heavy with structure and I'm very pleased with how it fits. Belt is adjustable with corset shirring. I just don't have much experience in stying this sub-style. 

Minty






Angelic Pretty, Fruity lemon, LP 2020
This is a random print and color in my closet. But I love the small chickens and the cut is quite flattering! Like it way better than the original. 

Angelic Pretty, Lady rose OP, 2008 
Found this at a local flea market for dirt cheap. It's in mint condition. Lucky!

Yellow






Angelic Pretty, Sweet jam, 2009
Got this at a local buy-and-sell and the former owner altered it bigger. Lucky me! This was not made for a taller person as the waist would hit right at the ribbs. I thnk the alteration was nice. 




Polka dot chiffon cutie ribbon jsk, 2008
This is so princess like! Love the simple dress with the huge bow! 




Goals for this year

For this year I'm going to try and get 
Angelic Prettys Milky chan the fawn.


I also wish to explore a marine themed coord, so I'm looking for this dress


I'm really happy with my wardrobe at them moment, so I will focus more on jewerly and hime gyaru in general this year. That being said, I will try to check harder to get items from my wishlist. 
Let's see how that goes! 
And ofc -. wear what I have like I did last year. Maybe try more typical OTT Lolita as I tend to style my garments in a casual way. 

That was all for part 1
Next part is outerwear, skirts, tops and bags 
Thank you for reading <3 










1 kommentar:

  1. O.M.G. all the dresses r AMAZING! I wish have I had much as u!!!!! TwT

    SvaraRadera